Syndent Burr Drill Bit Manufacturing Expert
- More than 11 years of manufacturing experience
- Manufacture your burr drill bit in advanced CNC machine
- The best joint between sharpness and durable tool life
- Fast dispatch within 1 week against your regular orders
Syndent Burr Drill Bit
Huge companies locally and across the globe trust Syndent for high-quality burr drill bit.
Syndent has qualified staff that operates computerized and advanced more than 40 6 Axis CNC machines. This helps meet several orders of different products including Syndent Burr Drill Bit for all your shaping and other uses.
When attached to your power drill for torque generation, you can make circular and cross-sectional holes. You can enlarge holes in the concrete wall, on metals, etc.
Syndent makes burr drill bits with hardness features that you use in your field for a longer time. You highly prevent down time and time wastage on your project.
Syndent is your best supplier in the business of burr drill bit, carbide burrs, etc.
Cylinder burr drill bit is ideal for contour finishing, flat surface removal.
Cylinder with end cut burr drill bit is suitable for removal contour and right-angled corners
Cylinder with radius end burr drill bit is suitable for processing contour and arc surface at a certain angle
Ball shape burr drill bit is good for machining round edge and end pre-processing before brazing
Oval shape burr drill bit is suitable for round edge removal
Tree with radius end burr drill bit is perfect for grinding round edge in long and narrow positions
Tree with pointed end burr drill bit is used for machining round arc contour in long and narrow places
Flame shape burr drill bit is good at round edge machining
Cone shape burr drill bit functions like a countersink. Suitable for chamfering inner hole
Taper with radius end burr drill bit is widely used for round contour removal in narrow positions, and surface machining
Taper with pointed end burr drill bit is suitable for narrow position deburring and counter surface machining
Inverted cone burr drill bit is suitable for rear-side chamfering from the inner side.
Why Syndent Burr Drill Bit
Syndent uses the greatest tungsten carbide raw materials, approved in the laboratory and applied domestically and in industries. The tough material components produce quality hardness and toughness that drills heavy and light tasks. Allows you to drill easy on all tasks.
We guarantee you steady and quick delivery of high-performing burr drill bit any time. Syndent’s test system inspects the burr drill bit to assure you more excellence. Thus, you can drill metals, wood, hard and soft materials easily. With Syndent burr drill bit, you minimize huge workload pressure faster while maximizing productivity.
Syndent sincerely treats each business transaction with you seriously. We have no room for fraud or mischievous transactions as we focus on making you our great friend in the business. We always deliver to you an original Syndent burr drill bit we promote. You will forevermore trust and do reliable business with us.
To meet your payment option requirements, Syndent strives in providing various and convenient payment methods you can freely choose from. We have several options in place like banks T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, PayPal, etc. Syndent continues to add more to the existing list to expand your payment options. Now you can pay for orders without worrying about payment options.
- Send Inquiry
Syndent will check the raw material specifications of burr drill bit before production.
Syndent automatically brazes burr drill bit with silver in a low temperature.
We must make the burr drill bit jumping test after brazing. The tolerance is less than 0.1mm
Syndent examines the hardness of burr drill bit shank after brazing and tests the bending strength
Solid burr drill bit needs a shaping process from the carbide rod materials
Syndent CNC grinds the burr drill bit teeth after the tests approved
Syndent polishes the burr drill bit shaft, and its brazing position
Syndent makes your logo on the burr drill bit, and stick your own label on the case.
Your Best Supplier of Burr Drill Bit
Syndent’s 11 years maximum experience can help you find the most useful logistics option. This helps you enjoy the best economical logistics cost. You only focus on promoting and marketing Syndent burr drill locally.
We allow prepaid or full payments before shipping Syndent burr drill bit to you. This easily alleviates any cash flow issues.
Besides selling burr drill bit to US and European nations, Syndent takes part in many exhibitions. We, therefore, acquire the latest information regarding different product models in time. Syndent can accept samples from you for the products you want us to customize. We keep in tabs with the current market in developing new products for you monthly, hence, creating a formidable bond.
Syndent produces for you wear-resistant, long life and sharp burr drill bit without turn around. We guarantee service life more than that of our peers’ and have helped several customers. We have replaced a lot of international brands like Pferd, MA Ford, Sgs Pro, etc. Immediately you embrace our help, you won’t regret it.
Besides high performing Syndent burr drill bit, you might try some other cutting and grinding products from us. They include rotary file set, die grinder bits for steel, rotary file bit, solid carbide burr, etc.
In case you want an instant quotation of quality Syndent burr drill bit or other product, contact us. Our customer support team works around the clock to respond to queries and concerns.
Burr Drill Bit – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Your search for an ideal burr drill bit manufacturer is over. You have landed on a FAQ page that contains necessary information regarding the specifications, types, advantages, and applications of burr bits.
What Is a Burr Drill Bit?
Burr drill bits are small-sized high-speed rotary tools. They possess sharp flutes that rotate at a very high speed to cut the material.
The small chunks of metal that are cut from metal are also called burrs. However, these tools are known as rotary bits, burrs, or files.
Syndent manufactures high-grade rotary burr drill bits from the world’s most uncompromising metal, tungsten carbide.
A wide range of sizes and shapes are available for you to run on multiple surfaces. For your convenience, numerous shank diameters are manufactured to fix the drilling bit in innumerable machines.
What Is a Shank?
Shank is the long straight part of the burr file. It has a sharp flute at its one end, and the other side of the shank fixes into the collet of the rotary machine.
Syndent 3/32” or 2.35mm shank burr drill bits are the most commonly used bits. Besides these, you can get:
- 1/16” or 1.5mm
- 1/8” or 3mm
- ¼” or 6mm
- 3/8” or 9.5mm
- ½” or 12mm
- ¾” or 19mm
What is a Flute?
The flute is on the head of the burr drill bit. The sharp part of the burr, flute, grinds and cuts the metal chunks to give you a smoother surface.
Flutes are available in a wide range of lengths and diameters. You can also get numerous flute cuts to fulfil your business demands.
Syndent applies a unique silver brazing method to join tungsten carbide flutes with the shank.
Let’s move further to know more about the uses and functioning of burr drill bits.
What Are Burr Drill Bits Used for?
The versatility of a rotary burr drill bit is a fantastic feature that may benefit you in several ways.
You can use Syndent high-grade carbide burrs on uncountable metals and materials in numerous ways.
Let’s elaborate one by one.
Metals & Materials
Whether working on ferrous or non-ferrous, hard or soft material, Syndent durable burr drill bits can grind every surface conveniently.
You can quickly cut and grind metals like copper, zinc, aluminum, hard steel, stainless steel, brass, bronze, cast iron, and many more.
Similarly, other materials like wood, glass, plaster, PVC, stone, bone, plastic, etc., are also an easy task when working with Syndent burr drill bits.
Multiple Ways to Use Burr Drill Bits
When it comes to utilization, you may enjoy numerous ways like grinding, deburring, sanding, cutting, and enlarging holes.
- Remove rust from flat surfaces.
- Prepare a surface for polishing by deburring unnecessary material.
- Contour round edges
- Grind conveniently perpendicular corners
- Grinding curved corners is not a difficult task anymore. Syndent cylinder-shaped burr drill bit with a radius end can do the job for you.
- Cone-shaped burrs help make and clean holes.
- Grind deep and narrow areas quickly with tree-shaped rotary files
- For hard-to-reach areas, Syndent facilitates you with long die grinder bits.
- You can quickly remove the stock with the help of single-cut burr drill bits. Similarly, for fine finishing, you can use double-cut rotary bits.
So, no matter what is your job requirement, Syndent has the solution for all your demands.
How to Make Burr Drill Bit Work Better for Your Project?
To get maximum benefits from burr drill bits, you can follow the following suggestions:
- Choose the correct size of the burr according to your workpiece. For example, while working inside a hole, ensure that the burr is half of the hole size or even smaller. A more significant burr will make grinding difficult for you. Or, maybe, it will end up in a more giant hole than required.
- An appropriate shape of the burr drill bit is also mandatory to get the desired results. For round surfaces, you need to have ball-shaped or oval-shaped rotary files despite cylinder-shaped burr.
- Another essential factor that makes the burr work better for your project is the flute cut. Syndent manufactures flutes in a wide range of cuts. The purpose of these cuts is to give you the required result. For example, you need to have a diamond-cut flute if you want a fine finish. On the other hand, you must have an aluminum cut burr drill bit for rapid stock removal.
- Speed is another vital factor while grinding. You must not exceed 35,000 RPM while working with your burr files. Speed range varies according to the burr size. Ensure you follow the speed range mentioned in the manual guide Syndent provides you with your burr drill bit.
How to Use Burr Drill Bit to Get a Better Tool Life?
Following are specific steps and ways you may follow to increase your tool life. These are:
- The sharp flutes of the burr drill bit help you to chip out unnecessary material. So, the flue is responsible for cutting, not the pressure.
Excessive pressure on the burr to remove chunks quickly damages the flute cuts. Your burr may get blunt or wear off before time.
- It would be best if you use a burr that is specifically designed for a typical material. For example, for carving a wooden log, you may select a carbide burr for wood carving, and for steel grinding, you can choose a steel burr drill bit.
- Moving the burr continuously while grinding prevents your flute from clogging.
- Moving along the rotation of the burr drill bit makes deburring convenient for you. Also, it is easy for the burr to cut the metal this way.
- For an extended tool life, it is recommended to keep your burr drill bit neat and clean. Always clean it thoroughly after every use. Use recommended solutions to unclog the flute. Like muriatic acid or caustic soda.
Can We Use Burr Drill Bits for Wood Working?
Yes, why not?
Burr removal drill bits are a fantastic solution for woodcarvers. In an easy-to-carry machine, like a pneumatic shaft, you can conveniently fix a burr drill bit in the collet and carve a wooden log.
It not only makes your work fast but also gives you an accurate grinding result.
For example, you can make beautiful flowery or geometrical patterns on wood with the help of a burr removal drill bit.
The variable-shaped burrs allow you to work on deep holes, flat surfaces, round edges, and bring out the natural curves of the human figure while making a sculpture.
Are you talking about sculpture?
Let’s read the following topic for more details.
Can I Make Sculptures with Burr Drill Bits?
Besides wood sculptures, you can effortlessly make plaster sculptures, stone sculptures, and metal sculptures with the help of burr drill bits.
Syndent uses unique K25 material to create the sharp flutes of your rotary drill bit. These flutes help to cut undesired material within no time without making the teeth blunt.
Moreover, Syndent burrs are made with high-grade tungsten carbide. It is one of the most rigid metals on earth. For this reason, you can cut hard metals and stones easily with your burr drill bits.
So, what are you waiting for?
Choose an appropriate size, shape, and cut, and start creating a sculpture of your dream.
How to Clean Burr Drill Bits?
While working with your burr drill bit, sometimes, you face difficulty grinding due to the clogged flutes.
Why does metal block on the flutes?
When the rotary drill bits rotate speedily on the surface of the metal piece, heat is produced because of friction.
This heat melts the metal, and the melted metal clogs the teeth of the flute. It is most familiar with aluminum.
Clean Aluminum off the Burr Drill Bit
- To clean aluminum off the burr drill bit, first of all, chip off the metal as much as you can.
- To clean the remaining aluminum, you can use muriatic acid. Dip the flute in the acid. It will dissolve the aluminum, leaving the flute clean.
- Caustic soda also works well for removing clogged aluminum from the burr flute.
- You can also apply heat to the clogged burr. After that, run the burr on a hard surface. You will notice the clogged aluminum chipping out of the flute teeth.
Which Industries Can You Use Burr Drill Bits in?
Manufacturing industries, maintenance sectors, creative fields, and home upkeep, every industry benefits from the burr drill bits.
- Whether you are related to a glass décor or wood carving, you can impress the customers with your skills by using rotary burr drill bits.
- In manufacturing industries like automobile, toolmaking, metalworking, construction, and electronics, workers show their skills with the help of burr drill bits.
- Workers in the workshops like welders, fabricators, boilermakers, mechanics, and technicians must have carbide bits in their toolboxes.
- Moreover, for small housekeeping services like fixing a lock or handle or grinding a sharp edge of your car or bicycle, drilling burrs are an ideal solution.
What Is the Difference between Diamond Plated Drill Bits and Carbide Burr Drill Bits?
Diamond plated drill bits are steel burrs coated with powdered diamond. The powder of the diamond is pressed against the steel with high pressure.
As diamond is the most rigid material on earth, it doesn’t lose its cutting ability even after being crushed into powder.
Diamond-coated burrs are ideal for cutting hard metals and materials. They are primarily used to make holes in hard surfaces.
Like carbide burr drill bits, they come in variable sizes and shapes.
On the other hand, Syndent burr drill bits are made up of tungsten carbide. Like the diamond, tungsten carbide is among the most challenging materials.
You can conveniently cut hard metals and materials with cobalt drill bits.
Unlike diamond-coated drill bits, tungsten carbide burr drill bits are robust to the core. Inside the intense coated diamond lies steel, which is not as strong a core as cobalt.
However, the cutting tolerance is closer in diamond-plated burr bits than carbide burr bits. A diamond burr makes holes neatly and quickly as compared to burr drill bits.
Diamond burrs cost comparatively more than carbide drill bits.
Moreover, the thermal conductivity in diamond-plated burrs is higher than tungsten carbide bits.
Diamond Plated V.S. Carbide Burrs
What Is the Difference between an Auger Bit and a Burr Drill Bit?
Auger bit is another most commonly used burr. Let’s see how an auger bit is different than a carbide rotary burr.
- The significant difference between the two is in their shapes. Burr drill bit has a sharp flute that grinds and deburrs. In auger bits, a pointed tip is followed by sharp spiral cutting edges.
- Burr drill bits have flutes at one end of the shank. While in an auger bit the spiral runs all along the length of the bit.
- Burr drill bits are versatile and can be used on multiple surfaces for numerous purposes. On the contrary, auger bits are specified to work on wood.
- Burr bits are available in a wide range of sizes. Auger bits are most commonly available in extended-length shafts.
- Auger bits are suitable to drill larger diameter holes. At the same time, burr drill bits can work on smaller areas as well as larger surfaces.
- Auger bits can only make holes, but the burr files can cut, deburr, grind, and mill.
- Burr drill bits run at higher speed as compared to auger bits.
Auger Drill Bit
What Is the Difference between Air-Powered and Electric-Powered Burr Drill Bits?
You can use burr drill bits in air-powered and electric-powered machines. There are some differences when you work with either of them. These are:
- Electric-powered machines are comparatively heavier and more significant in size. Whereas with lightweight air-powered machines you can work for longer without getting tired.
- As the name shows, in air-powered machines, power is provided by air compressors. On the other hand, electricity runs the electric-powered machines.
- Air-powered machines are ideal for areas with explosive gases as they reduce the chances of fire hazards.
- Air-powered tools like pneumatic shafts vibrate less. Thus, giving you easy and accurate grinding results.
- Air-powered machines are faster than electric-powered machines.
- Air-powered machines have a lower maintenance cost as compared to electric-powered machines.
- There is no risk of electric shocks with air-powered tools.
- Air-powered tools run cooler than electric-powered ones.
Air-Powered Rotary Machines
Read further to know more about the air and electric-powered machines in which you can use your burr drill bits.
Which Tools Are the Burr Drill Bits Used on?
You can use burr drill bits on the following tools:
- Air die grinder
- Pneumatic shafts
- Hobby rotary tools
Electric-Powered Rotary Tools
- Drill machine
- High-speed engravers
- Die grinders
How Can I Change Burr Drill Bit on a Die Grinder?
Here is a step-by-step guide to change a rotary burr drill bit on your die grinder.
First of all, you need to choose an appropriate burr size and shape that is necessary for your work.
Whether using an air-powered or electric-powered machine, ensure that the power supply is disconnected while putting the burr on.
If your burr drill bit doesn’t fit in the collet of the die grinder, you can have a separate collet adapter according to the burr diameter.
You can conveniently mount or remove these adapters.
After choosing an appropriate collet adapter, use a spindle lock wrench to open the collet.
Put 3/4th of the shaft into the collet and tighten it thoroughly.
Turn on the power supply to grind the required workpiece.
Once done with the grinding, turn off the power supply, remove the burr drill bit from the collet, clean it, and store it in a toolbox.
Which Rotary Burr Drill Bits Are the Best?
There are specific qualities that make a burr removal drill bit best among others. These are:
- High tensile strength
- Strong and hard wear
- Thermal conductivity
- Dimensional stability
For the past 11 years, Syndent has provided manufacturing and maintenance companies with high-grade steel burr drill bits.
Syndent burrs possess the qualities mentioned earlier. In advance, 6-axis CNC machines Syndent manufactures versatile burr drill bits.
Highly qualified engineers and trained staff works round the clock to create long-lasting and durable drilling burrs.
The R&D team and the QA/QC team bring innovative designs and control the quality of production.
Organizations from all over the world test and approve Syndent’s burrs. It is the reason Syndent is awarded many national and international certifications.
The silver brazing technique, sharp flute formation, excellent raw material, and chemical coatings (optional) make these burr drill bits the best.
Moreover, Syndent offers you amazing after-sales and delivery services at competitive prices.
So, contact Syndent, get your quotation right away, and garnish your toolbox with the ultimate burr drill bits.
High-Grade Steel Burr Drill Bits
How Do Carbide Burr Drill Bits Make Hole?
Creating holes is not the primary purpose of burr drill bits. However, you can enlarge holes conveniently by using the cone-shaped burr removal drill bits.
For your convenience, you can make holes with pointed sharp burrs. There is a possibility that you might not get an as smooth result as you needed.
To smoothen the surface, you can contour the edges after making holes.
What Are the Advantages of Burr Drill Bits?
Burr drill bits are beneficial for you in several ways. Like:
- Quick stock removal
- Speedy results
- Fine finishing
- Longer life spans
- Suitable for numerous metals and materials
- Can perform countless functions
- Beneficial for many industries
- Compatible with many tools
- Available in competitive prices
- Enjoy after-sales services
- Easy to work with due to light weight
What Are the Advantages of Burr Drill Bit Set?
Burr drill bits are also available in sets. The burr removal drill bit kits contain multiple burrs of variable sizes and shapes.
Let’s see what the advantages of the burr drill bit set are?
- You get many good burrs in one pack.
- It is cost-effective.
- You get burrs of similar quality.
- You can get sets according to your requirements. They are available in numerous combinations.
Let’s read further to know the types of burr drill bit sets.
What Are the Different Types of Burr Drill Bit Kits?
You may get 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, or a customized number of burrs in a burr drill bit kit. These sets have the following specifications:
- A 4-pcs burr removal drill bit set contains oval-shaped files. These files are helpful in the contour finishing of round edges.
- A 5-pcs steel burr drill bit set has burrs with 6mm or ¼” shank diameter.
- In an 8-pcs kit, you may get solid rotary burr drill bits with double-cut flutes.
- The 9-pcs drill bit set contains miniature burrs. These burrs have a 3mm or 1/8” shank diameter.
- You may get durable and reliable burrs in a 10-pcs burr drill bit kit.
- All these and many more sets are available to support you in your business. You may also get customized kits with your required sizes and shapes.
How Will You Choose the Best Rotary Burr Drill Bit?
There are specific parameters on the basis of which you can declare a burr drill bit, the best.
- It must be made up of high grade raw material
- The brazing material and technique used to join the two parts (flute & shaft)
- Smooth brazing point
- Sharp flute teeth
- Resistance against heat and corrosion
- Balancing quality
- Life span
- Compatibility with your machine
- Manufacturer’s reputation
- After-sales services
Can Burr Drill Bits Be Used for Nail Beauty?
Worldwide in salons, beauticians use burr drill bits for nail treatment. These burrs are available in variable sizes and shapes.
You may also get diamond nail drill bits in fine and coarse grits. These burrs are appropriate for filing acrylic nails, cleaning the cuticles, and giving the nail a fine and smooth finish.
You can adjust the speed as per your requirement. The speed rate also depends on the size of the file. The smaller the barrel size, the greater will be the speed.
However, the speed must not exceed 15,000 RPM while working with the natural nail. For acrylic nails, the maximum speed limit is 25,000 RPM.
Note: Using nail drill bits on natural nails is not recommended.
What Cost and Shipping Services Can I Get for Burr Drill Bits?
Syndent gives exemplary shipping services to a valuable customer like you. Your standard orders are shipped within 15 – 20 days.
Syndent ensures to have excessive raw material in the factory to fulfil your demand in the estimated time.
Syndent’s long-term shipping partners deliver your consignments at the lowest rates. Thus, facilitating you with fast and cost-effective shipments.
Moreover, Syndent facilitates you with high-quality rotary burr drill bits at competitive prices.
You may also enjoy discounted prices on bulk orders. Customized steel burr drill bits take a little more time to get prepared and cost more.
For your convenience, Syndent gives you flexibility in the order quantity. You can place an order in bulk or small MOQs.
So, place bulk orders now at Syndent, and enjoy excellent discounted prices and valuable deals.
Does Flute Size Affect the Grinding Speed of a Burr Drill Bit?
Flute size and rotating speed work in contrast with each other. It means that the speed is faster with small-sized burrs and slower with more prominent flutes.
Let’s see how it works!
Smaller Flute Diameter
3mm or 1/8” flute diameter may work at a speed of 17,000 – 26,000RPM.
Bigger Flute Diameter
A bigger flute diameter like 16mm or 5/8” works at a speed ranging from 7,650 – 11,500RPM.
Similarly, the flute length changes with the change in diameter. For example, the flute length of a 3mm wide flute is 14mm, and a 25mm long flute has a 16mm diameter.
So, the more prominent the flute, the slower the speed will be and vice versa.
Affects of Material on Speed
Besides the size, the speed also depends on the material you are working on. As in, the rotating rate is higher while working with steel than aluminum/plastic.
The speed range of a steel burr drill bit is 22,500 – 30,000RPM when working on a steel surface. On the other hand, you must work between 15,000 – 22,500RPM if you are grinding stainless steel.
So, be careful while working with your burr removal drill bits. Read the provided user manual carefully before starting your work.
How Does Burr Drill Bit Help to Prepare a Surface for Polishing?
If you are preparing a surface for polishing you must choose burr drill bit that has one of the following cuts:
- Double cut
- Fine single cut
- Diamond cut
- Chipbreaker cut
These cuts are known for fine cuts. They chip out small powdered chunks from the workpiece, leaving the surface smooth and even. It is called deburring.
If you need to clean a polished surface, you may use an abrasive drill burr to clean the surface. After that, use a diamond cut burr drill bit to get a fine finish.
Can Burr Drill Bit Grind Hard Steel?
Tungsten carbide used as raw material by Syndent to manufacture burr drill bits can also cut hard materials.
Syndent burr drill bit for hard steel is specifically designed for grinding and deburring hard steel. You can get bits for hard steel in variable sizes and shapes as per your job requirement.
These burrs have a tolerance level of less than 0.1mm. It means that your burr does not vibrate or wear off while working on the hard metal surface.
Moreover, the sharp flute teeth maintain their sharpness and shape even after prolonged grinding.
So, no matter how hard or soft material you have? Syndent has solutions for all your problems!
Can a Single Burr Drill Bit Work on Multiple Materials?
Versatility is a fantastic feature of Syndent rotary burr drill bits. It would not be wrong if you say it is a one for all solution!
With a single burr removing drill bit, you can work on multiple surfaces. You can conveniently chip it off with a Syndent steel burr drill bit.
Materials like ferrous or non-ferrous metals, plastic, stone, or glass everything is grindable with a carbide drilling burr.
Metals and materials that you can work on are:
- Stainless steel
- Wrought iron
- Hard steel
- Carbon steel
- Fiber glass